Its 9.12am.
Im sitting in the gym office in Ngee Ann.
Gerard's on MC,
So here I am.
Working.
Doing research on Beverage Industry.
Blogging.
MSNing.
Listening to songs.
Haha. perhaps its girls nature.
To multi-task.
Anyway, I found some interesting photos of beverages that I thought I wanna share here.
Some are beautifully taken, that you could see a story beyond just an ordinary beverage in the photo.
Some are bizarre beverages, that, honestly, I applaud them for their creativity, but sometimes too much of it just becomes weird.
enough of talking.. let the photos speak...
Just chillin with a coffee and me...
This photo is called "Good morning"...do you rise up to the window and greet the morning glow?
Stout never feels darker than this...
And this can never feel happier...
Coke will always be a motivation as well...
And a Cuppa of Hot Cocoa warms the heart...
Now for the Bizarre ones... (And they are both from Japan...)
ICE Cucumber Pepsi... I er.. eat cucumbers, put it on my eyes.. but not inside my Cola plssss.. (must give credit for the packaging thou.. but den again, could be just a photo shoot taken well)
And this one looks quite a family-kinda beverage.. thou it looks like beer..
Packaged like beer too...
Here comes the best part. It is "beer" for kids!
Its called Kidsbeer. Tian ah~! What are they teaching to the kids these days? See thats why I say the world of marketing can be cruel sometimes...
but.. thankfully.. it looks like one, taste like one.. but its NON-alcoholic..
Ladies and Gentlemen..
Be a Good Man...and Woman. =D
Live well.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









