Drugs, Fishes and Me

My dear fellow friends =] 

My apologies for MIA-ing (Missing In Action) for a few weeks. 

But nonetheless, Life's been eventful, meaningful and yet still a never ending journey of excitment~!
haha but just a week ago, I was a different person wor..

Part of the reason for my inaction was due illness. 
Was sick, and weak for the whole week. 
Plus I need to submit tight deadlines for my assignments and hence, not much time for a post here .. hee. 
but, i recovered, thank God =] . 

But, i gotta warn you guys reading my post. 
I found a shocking scientific debate about "Antibiotics". 
I was given antiobiotics and told to complete the course (which I did diligently).
But I found a article on antibiotics by HPB saying that Antibiotics is actually very widely OVERUSED . 
It is actually use to treat bacterial infections, and not common colds and flu. 
!!! 
Taking antibiotics when you dun have a bacterial infection (persistent fever, rashes) could actually kill the healthy bacteria in your body as well and cause health implications in future... 
!!! *stunned* 
My my.... 
people, see lah...
tats why I dun wanna see doctors.. 
Medicine spoils your body too you know.. 
oh wells.. let move on to next topic( this post is gonna get quite long to cover up for inactivity over the few weeks..) 


Fishy's Departure. 
Well as in, This fishy friend of mine flew back to Australia on the 17th. 
This time, dun know when she's coming back thou. 
It wasnt a teary affiar.. 
But it was still quite sad...She came, she played, had fun times, and now she's leaving again..
Well like i always say "Good memories are not meant to last, but be thankful that there was even that moment..." 
Fish ah fish, be good there. study hard, keep the faith strong and ..
 COME BACK AS 3 PEOPLE (You, some macho sombody.. and a little one...hee ) *winks winks* 

 First Time...Zoom in view of Fishy's scary eyes... hee
 
Me and Fishy... well, we have a love hate relationship...

hee, the final topic, 
its more like a reflection.. 
Have you ever wondered, why things dun always turn out the way you want or had in mind? Why things are always so unexpected? 
Or When you have been searching for something but it comes only when you don't search for it...
I have always wondered upon such questions..
But not really anymore. 
Because God made Life like tat. 
He always comes and gives the unexpected. 
And His unexpected plans often turn out to be surprisingly beautiful......
=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home