Hey folks.
pardon for the "disappearance".
I do not wish to start on how my reports.. assignments.. exams..
is preventing me from blogging much..
but .. you get the picture eh? =)
However, I do want to start how to go through the dreadful exams and stay a happy student.
Well, at least thats my theory and thats how I wanna start;
(so here comes steelspoon's tips for winning the exams warfare!)
1. Focus on God. Don't let exams disrupt you from your personal time with Him. Drifting away from Him only moves you away from all other things in life.
2. Rant it out. Don't keep things inside, if you are feeling stress just tell a close friend. 2 heads are better than 1. =)
3. The reverse of "Stressed" is "Desserts" so...INDULGED~! chocolates are my fav, so no doubt im stocking up soon. But not too much too~! you need to be fit and well for exams.
4. Rest n Recreation is a must include in your day to take a breather. Break away from the revision if its gets too clogged up in your head. Go watch movie la, Msn la, sing, play guitar.. just move away from the textbook la huiyo..
5. Have sufficient rest. 7-8 hours of sleep gives your brain enough rest to work the next day.
6. Exercise! works for me la.. I run when Im stressed, I run when Im happy, I run when Im upset.. cant run? play Wii lo..
7. Plan your revision schedule and stick to it (however can be flexible sometimes also too if you have some last min appointments, just remb to schedule that revision back at a later date).
8. Don't swallow the whole book la. Study smart, not hard. But that also means picking out important points, not "min-ni-ma-ni-mi-ni-mor" kinda "hamtam" tactic.
9. Focus on the process, not the end. Do your best for revision and dun give yourself too much pressure on the grades la.. And the end of the day i realised, Grade "is not equals to" You. Although yes, I admit, its hard to get out of the "High distinction" mentality. If you are the ambitious sort, then JIA YOU ba! just don't push yourself too hard.
10. REMEMBER YOUR EXAM SCHEDULE. you may be good at memorizing the notes, but if you miss the day/time... *slaps forehead..
oh well.. haha i just came up with this for fun la...
all the best for all who's muggin. =)
God bless.
live well people.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)