Adapted from My Daily Bread...
"A good mother loves her family and provides an atmosphere where each member can find acceptance, security and understanding. She is there when the child needs a listening ear, a comforting word, a warm hug, or a loving touch on a fevered brow..." I love my mummy. But how ironic my situation is because...
A listening ear. (well most of the time, she listens to Korean Drama more than me.)
A comforting word. (have you met my mom? and her sarcasm...its in the genes...)
A warm hug. (My mum hugs me a lot, last time before primary school tat is...)
A loving touch. (I hardly even see her...)
haha, despite these,
I know my mom's love towards me and my sisters is unique. Because she is a special mom.
S0 last mother's day,
well, given very tight budget circumstances,
we cooked again.
Chef man tou cooked stir-fry Udon, and hand-made dumpling soup which was an absolute Delish and my mom loved it. (xie xie ni man tou =)
Dessert cook char siew pao made "Orh Ni" aka Yam Paste. I also "hand-made" it de wor. really literally.
It was yet another interesting chemistry of cooking in the kitchen and family bonding despite sarcasm shooting at each other. haha.
Let the pictures do the talking aye.
Chef Man Tou's Udon
Hand-Made Dumpling Soup
Char Siew Pao's Orh Ni. or Yam Paste
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

.jpg)