Twist of Life

Its been almost 3 weeks since I've last updated my blog.

And my life seem to be taking a major turn...

First big change.
The Wine Hut, the one I worked for almost 4.5 years, had its last opening day on the 31st Aug 2009. Wine hut was my first LONG term part time job. It provided my poly expenses, helped me to pull through holidays, and provided me with skills I will take away with for life. Boss was like a father figure to me and Frank was my mentor, and friend. Not to menion the very very lovable staff who laugh and play together to get through the late nights with a little bit of fun =) ... Im sure gonna miss that little wine shop...
I started out as a 2nd year poly staff, not knowing anything about wine, shy, and reserved. (kind of) But wine hut opened my eyes to new experiences and the people taught me about relationships... sighs... I hope for the best, for boss and frank, the two icon people of wine hut who made an impact in my life.. and im sure many others too..

Second big change.
well, now that im "jobless", this period is a time where I would like to explore myself.
At only a tender age of 22, (haha) life should not be about working, it should be about experiencing. An experience that will add colour to your life, as you add to others, and not just a 9-5 structure job that you "had no choice but to do" kinda thing...

Im not saying office jobs are not good, but it really depends on your passion ba... if you love admin, typing, stability, air con and ogling at male executives at the financial side, that, yesh, welcome to the office world. (haha im just being sterotypical) there are great people i know who works in offices (so yes, I respect them and their jobs)

But its not easy, when im hit but "recession" within my family, but that doesn't stop me from desiring to live my passion, and most imptly, to trust God in His providence and His plans for me. I used to think that I control my life, so if I have to support my family I have to work harder than everybody else because my life is hard. But today, life is still hard, but my heart is strong knowing "I am complete in Christ"... how my life has twisted aye...

Third big change.
I am graduating soon. I hope. haha. My exams for the last semester ends this november and soon its freedom from educationg for a while.. and .. and... haha still thinking of what's next.. though my mind's flowing with many exciting ideas...

I am pulled down by reality and opps... gotta go do my assignments... hee

nice to blog again.

live well people. and man tou.

haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home