Once of my favourite classic films has got to be "The Sound of Music"
Call me typical, but its really an award winning classic film that won millions of .. ears.
I lost count of how many times I have watch since young.
My elder sister love it too.
She was the one who introduced me to the film .
But since than,
It was "Love at first sight"
And I was very happy when she bought the movie VCD!!
I love the part where they sang out in the green pastures.
ahhh...
Julie Andrews played beautifully well, and so were the kids and the Captain.
So, allow me to turn back time and
memerised at the same film that I will never get tired of watching... and listening
=)
Oh and a little additional something, Early this year,
There was a massive dance at the Belgium Train Station, where common people just danced in the middle of the centre square. The song? From the sound of music of cause.. heehee.
enjoy ..
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)