SteelSpoon's Welcome =]

Ladies And Gentlemen, Friends and All, 
Its been a good 1 year ++ since i last wrote a blog. 
Well...
Im back! 
As a new person, a new life, a new blog.

Let me start this new blog on New Year's Day , 1st Jan. 
Let me start with...
...A 'Photo-Biography' for those who want to know what I have been up to.
...A History of my 'blog name'
...A Peek of what this blog is about.

About SteelSpoon...

I found Christ in my Life recently, but He was actually with me before I was born...

Therefore, I am born Clara Lee Ci Hui with a life blessed by God. 

Have a small cosy family =] *The Beautiful one in the center is not my sister, its MY MOM. fullstop. 


And we even have a WatchDog, "Blackie".

And I'm thankful for Friends (s4) that stuck with me all these while...though we er...are a mix of personality and crazy at times.. picture says it all. But I have many other great buddies that love me as much as I love them! 

Jurongville Bball Girls, long lasting memories.

NYP Sports and Wellness. 3 years of fun, strong friendship. 

Im currently studying in SIM...

But loves to teach fitness part time...

And serves wine at night...

But as most would know by now, Im a Foodie. 

Food is Art to me and Dessert is my medicine.

Nonetheless, simple traditional Coffee and Toast still warms my heart.

And as much as I love Food, I love walking around, exploring, traveling. 
This is one of my fav. places to be. 

Oh... and Im a known stonner/ day dreamer/ stone. 

And there is nothing like a good book and a nice cosy cafe to spend a lazy afternoon for me.

Or when I'm at home, my handsome acoustic guitar keeps me company. His name is "Wal-e".
-END-

About SteelSpoonAndGrass...

This name was choosen because: 
Steel is less glamourous than Gold or Silver, but yet, strong, and useful for making many humble tools that help build great things.

Grass is less pretty than flowers and trees, but yet, strengthens the soil ground with its roots, feeds the animals, supporting the growth of many other living things.

"Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be." Jobs 8:7 

 SteelSpoonAndGrass's Introduction
Firstly, Its  a NEW facelift as promise.. er last year...Sorry to keep you guys waiting... I hope you guys like it. 

Well, as usual, I will write everything under the sun in this blog. Its to share what I feel, and hopefully, it will benefit you in learning something new =]  Of cox, comments are most welcome. And dear friends, I may include bible verses, because to me, these are living words that keep me going. But pls don't feel uncomfortable with those, I will still include crazy stuff to write if I encounter one (which happens most of the time..), but nothing is wiser than words from the bible.  I want to give thanks to all whom I've crossed paths with, and many who walked with me even in difficult paths. 
Xie Xie Ni Men. =] Happy New Year hunks and babes! 

Hugs, 
Clara. 




 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home