Arghhh....
For the past week,
or rather, weekend,
I felt totally drained.
Drained off energy.
I suffered food poisoning, tiredness and feverish symptoms.
I was grouchy.. gloomy..
Tell mi.. how to smile?
Eventually, I did.
From God, From Friends, From family.
Through His words, I strengthen and found faith.
through His people, I found love, that keeps me going.
Friends were very concern. *Xie Xie =]
Keeping me company despite my moodiness, and sickness,
They cheered me up, treated me like a ill child who needs to get back to active mode again.
They became my dietician and gave 'strict' instructions on the food I could eat..
Some blessings may be little, but meant so much to me =]
through my mom, well..she almost gave me a SHOCK (new PUNKY hair colour, and nails..)but she bought light meals for me hee gd enough to make me smile again =]
well...
wat can i say..
like I always say...
"Spread the love people"
Thanks for giving me yours my friends =]
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)