Posted by
Charsiewpao
at
11:37 AM
Handy Man, Pretty Woman
There is no definite answers to Men Versus Women issues.
And perhaps this has got to be the longest, most talked-about, gossip topic since centuries ago.
Me, being curious and interested in all things human (*not in a dirty sense, pls),
especially in the matters of human affection.
The matters of the heart.
So one day, in the bus, I was pondering over things I have came across and realized that Men and Women are just different.
There is no way we are same.
There is only one way to do--
Embrace our differences.
haha, before I continue, let just say, I might get a little bit bias towards ladies (obviously).
Men, are Handy. Women, are Pretty. enuff said.
Let me lay out my own set of theories which came over me in the bus.
Men...are Handy because...
- They fix things. They can fix household appliances, cars, machines, water plumbs etc... but they cant really fix their relationships well. (Thats why they fix THINGS.)
-They are interested in all things (Cameras, Toys, Cars, Golf, Soccer, 4D,Comics,Anime, Computers..etc) except (or rarely) matters of their hearts.
- They are rational and directive. Straight to the point.
- Lastly, lets face it, Men, are more practical. They DO things the LOGICAL way.
Women...are Pretty because...
- They fix lives. They fix their life (their face, body shape,makeup, health, work)
- And they are interested in other people's lives too (kids, family, friend's kids, friend's family, neighbour's family, neighbour's dog, even Obama's life.. you get the drift...)
-They are irrational and subjective. Wishy Washy, considering EVERYthing under the sun, Even if its not their concern.
-Lastly, lets face it too, Women, are more sensitive. They FEEL things the RIGHT way. (now the "right" way is not necessarily the logical way. Its just their way.)
If you thought this post is sarcastic,
sometimes, sarcasm brings out reality better.
What Women cant do, Men does it perfectly. What Men cant give, Women provides lovingly.
So I would say Men and Women complement each other.
Beautifully. (Ironic i know, since there are ugly differences among us)
If we can embrace our differences, we can embrace a loving relationship.
Now this is is not a BGR lesson.
Its human relationship lesson for me.
You can apply this module to Family, Friends, Girlfriends, Boyfriends, Classmates, Mentors.. everyone.
There is no exam. And I thank you for the 'lesson'.
I leave this post, with this dance-music video, from "So you think you can dance". I personally feel that the dance tells perfectly of the lyrics to the song. "Bleeding Love", Im sure you guys are not unfamiliar with, its one of my favorite song because it sings of faithful love.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)