I lost wallets before.
I lost friendships before.
I lost kinship before.
I lost love before.
I lost competition before.
I lost pride before.
I lost myself before...
I can lose all things, but still be happy that God is still with me, because He provides more than what I lost.
Yes yes..
As some of you might have guessed...
I 'lost' my wallet last night.
AGAIN.
Same story, Rushing for time, fell off somewhere, somehow and tada~~ GONE. enuff said.
But this time, the blessings and support I received is far more than the worth of my wallet.
Firstly, Mr Giraffe was there, searching for the 'lost' pink wallet... losing his last train ride home.
Then, just as I thought I would never get back my wallet,
A cleaner appeared, and asked : "Did you lose something?"
"Yes....my wallet.."
"Is it this?"
I did 'lost' my wallet, but the cleaner gave me something more than my wallet--His blessed honesty and kindness.
Of cause, Mr Giraffe got his role too. *claps claps* gonna give him credit....
seriously,
Thank you. =]
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)