Little Home Food is about home made food.
Eaten by...Me.
Enjoyed by...Me.
Anyways, being a No. 1 Chocolate Lover, it does not excite me more than making chocolates myself. So after being taught by some 'herbivore', who got the 'secret recipe' from his mom, I am now a 'chocolate chef' ! *sort of*
This is my result...

I know .. I know.. looks like some Milo/Nutella lookish pudding now. But its really chocolate wor. And I had fun making them... chopping... mixing...stirring... next time (long time), who knows it might replace Ferraro Roche le..

It's not all smooth sailing thou... I failed on some occasions and tada~! Chocolate Pudding. (its yummy though.. lol)

oh oh.. this is the preserved lemons my mom asked a friend to buy from Hong Kong. Home-made by this Old Grandpa since many many years back. Think his picture is somewhere on the top right corner of the label. And Im telling you guys, its GOOooooD.

Im not a fan of preserved stuff. But honestly, this lumpy, ugly looking thing is addictive (not to mention healthy). So if you happen to be in Hong Kong.. pls buy "LEMON KING" from HK. *Cheesy name I know*

This, is not food. But my home's latest furniture addition. A Rocking Chair! (According to the owner, *my mom*, its exclusively for her Watch Drama Time chair...wha.. the extent my mom do to invest in her drama time...did i mention "Wu Zhun" is her idol? )