

If there is any occasion that is most special and meaningful to most girls,
that gets them most excited and happy,
Yes, Awwww... Weddings.
Once in a Lifetime,
When true love is celebrated,
Where happiness is found.
And not to mention all weddings are beautiful no?
No matter how big or small, glamourous or simple,
its beautiful.
There's lightings (haha i know i know..) there's flowers, there's the love songs lingering in the atmosphere, and the beautiful people.
That's why I love the idea of weddings.
Not that I'm dying to get married, but I love to attend one if there is a chance.
But having being 21+ this year, I honestly haven been to one yet.
haha all those i mentioned earlier were mostly from movies. =p
So I felt this year, if there is a chance to attend one, I would be delighted.
Because to be able to witness genuine happiness,
makes one happy too =] .
and just today..
I receive an email.
A wedding invitation!
From a good friend of mine, we were from the same strong-bonded basketball team.
I was soo excited! (even though its not mine)
finally!
......
And just as I was about to send my congrats,
This gd friend of mine, MSN-ed me.
......
"Do you wanna be my bridesmaid?"
Me: *Stunned* "huh? you should let the 'Zhang Bei' take the place bah.."
"I want you to do it."
Me: *Double stunned* ........
"You go find clothes k? HOT PINK"
Me: "huh wait.. pink? me?"
"Ok settle den..............."
(So it seemed not a question anymore, but an order.)
Nooooooo
wait, I love to attend one,
but as a bridesmaid?
what do they do in their flowery dresses?
Their elegant mannerism....
And she want us to wear wat? HOT PINK? *faints*
Everything just seems sooo impossible in me lo.
*Blanks blanks*
I even wiki-ed Bridesmaid and got this:
"The bridesmaids are members of the bride's wedding party in a wedding. A bridesmaid is typically a young woman, and often a close friend or sister. She attends to the bride on the day of a wedding or marriage ceremony. Traditionally, bridesmaids were chosen from unwed young women of marriageable age."
Let's do a checklist under this definition:
- Young women *Checked*
- Close friend *Checked*
- Attends to bride *Half Checked* (I don't even put makeup on myself, let alone doll the bride up, but other logistics stuff, arranging flowers and all, asking big Ang Baos from the groom, Im still ok.. haha)
- Unwed *Checked!* (I somehow got this feeling that if I remain 'unwed', I might just be on my way to be a bridesmaid for all my friends' weddings! now is that gd or is that bad? hmmm...)
- Hot Pink Dress *NOT Checked* *NOT willing*
Oh my goodness,
My first wedding, er no, My first invite to a wedding, and its as a bridemaid....
perhaps, its time to go for 'Yi Tai Ban" *Etiquette Class*
...
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)